‘Pause For A Blue Christmas’
With KRONENBOURG 1664 BLANC!
CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION With ‘Pause For A Blue Christmas’ With KRONENBOURG 1664 BLANC!
Thanks to a wonderful invitation from Carlsberg Malaysia again, I was at Nicsmann 1940s by Lewre on the Park in Starling Mall to celebrate an early Christmas with Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc Blue Beer! The invitation comes just in time for me and friends to take a break from our hectic routines to enjoy the festivities with our loved ones.
December is here and the first thing that comes to mind is Christmas, the most wonderful time of the year! Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc, the modern, fruity and refreshing wheat beer, is turning the year-end celebrations up a notch, the French way by launching its ‘Pause for a Blue Christmas’ campaign, encouraging Malaysians to hit the pause button and enjoy every little yet precious moments this festive season.
‘Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony’ Officiated by Lars Lehmann, Managing Director of Carlsberg Malaysia
Video On The Countdown To Lighting Of The Blue Christmas Tree
The launch event held at Nicsmann 1940s by Lewré on the Park in Starling Mall brought together 350 media and guests for a Blue Christmas Celebration, iconic to Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc’s blue facade. At the event, a magnificent blue Christmas tree made entirely out of Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc blue bottles came to life in all its glory via a ‘Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony’ officiated by Lars Lehmann, Managing Director of Carlsberg Malaysia.
Amazing Magnificient Blue Christmas Tee
Cheers To Another Good Year With Lars Lehman
(Just Check Out His Deep Blue Eyes, Nice Match To The Blue Theme Tonight)
“In July this year, we launched ‘Pause for Le Moment’, a memorable and successful campaign which allowed our consumers to appreciate all the little quality moments life has to offer just like the French do. This time around, for Christmas, we wanted to advocate the same message but in a festive manner to create an equally memorable brand experience that is highly ownable and distinctive to Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc” Lehmann said. He adds, “Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc advocates making deliberate choices about what we want from life and how we want to spend our time spreading the Christmas cheer and relishing this festive season with our loved ones.”
Emulating ‘Christmas à la française’ where the festive season stretches out over weeks, ‘Pause for a Blue Christmas’ will see different initiatives rolled out early in the month of December right up to Christmas day itself. Among exciting and engaging activities lined up during the campaign, month includes a once-in-a-lifetime chance of being in a giant roving snow globe.
Set to visit selected bars and restaurants, this unique opportunity will allow fans to experience the holiday fun in a ‘magical wonderland’ with Christmas icons, including a Blue Santa and Santarinas. Fans will be able to capture their picturesque moments during these visits as well as enjoy exclusive Christmas promotions at these outlets throughout December 2017.
Photos Opportunity In The Giant Roving Snow Globe
On December 22, ‘Pause for a Blue Christmas’ party, anticipated to be the Christmas party of the year, will take place at Tom, Dick and Harry's @ Oasis, Ara Damansara. Opened to the public, the party allows fans of Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc to be fully immersed in the spirit of Christmas through the concept of a ‘Blue Christmas Town‘, complete with a majestic 18-foot-tall Christmas tree made entirely out of 1,700 Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc blue bottles, jazz performances and carollers singing Christmas tunes joyously among others.
A 12-day ‘Pause for a Blue Christmas’ Social Countdown Challenge series will also be running on Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc’s Facebook Page leading up to the big party.
‘Pause For A Blue Christmas’ Campaign Key Dates
- 15th Nov – 31st DDecember:Supermarket & Hypermarket Promotion Period
- 8th December 2017: Media Event - Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
- 8th - 19th December 2017: 12-Days Christmas Digital Social Challenge
- 9th - 20th December 2017 : Roving Giant Snow Globe
- 22nd Dec 2017: Consumer Event - Pause for Blue Christmas Party
For more information and updates on‘Pause for a Blue Christmas’ Campaign can be found at www.facebook.com/KronenbourgMY
What is Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc?
· A wheat beer that is refreshingly fruity.
· It has a unique French positioning with the iconic blue bottle.
· Made only from the finest hops in the French region of Alsace. As amazing as experiencing the many different pleasures of French culture, all in a bottle.
· Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc’s refreshing brew has an underlying note of coriander and cloves with an intriguingly distinctive balance of subtle citrus and fruity flavours. As it is a wheat beer, a refine trace of fruits can be tasted without any spiciness. The taste follows along in much the same vein and finishes clean with a touch of dryness.
History of Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc
· Created by master brewers of Brasseries Kronenbourg.
· This very special draught was inspired by a century-old recipe with modern spices and brewed with a 13th Cervoise brewing style and launched in the year 2006.
Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc is…
· Perfect for the tropical and summer weather in Malaysia.
· A thirst quencher when relaxing or enjoying casual moments at home, cafés, bars and restaurants.
· A modern light beer for the urban and fashion forward like-minded individuals who appreciate the finer things in life.