HARRODS is a London landmark everyone wants to visit. A popular destination for tourists, Harrods is considered the world's best department store. Located in Brompton Road, Knightsbridge London, it is spread over seven floors and 330 departments dedicated to the finest products in food, fashion, homeware and technology, Harrods has something for everyone.
Image Via www.booking.com
87-135 Brompton Road
London SW1X 7XL
Opened in 1849, for more than 160 years, Harrods has been a luxury shopping destination for exclusive collections and excellent service for many.
The largest department store in Europe with 330 departments in 1.1 million sq feet. We barely cover much in Harrods but our feet brought us to check out the food halls.
Cheese & Cheese & More Cheese!
Premium food of Cheese, wines, chocolates, fresh seafood and meat, everything is here if you have the money! 💲💲💲🤑🤑🤑.
Before I end my post here about Harrods London, let's me share with you some tips, so you can make the best out of your visit for your shopping stroll through the store.
Information Credits To www.city-walks.info/London
7 Tips For Your Shopping Stroll:
1. The Food Halls on the ground floor is the most popular departments at Harrods. A wide range of fine delicacies is offered in 4 huge halls. The presentation and the choice of different meals and foods is of the finest sort only. It is also possible to buy and consume several meals directly there at some small restaurants with bar stools. The halls on their own are already worth seeing because they are designed with loving attention to detail.
2. The Toy Department with 8 different coloured rooms is located on the 4th floor. All children and lovers of imaginatively designed sceneries will be satisfied. They will encounter a wide range of new modern toys from recognized brands as well as classic offers like the Harrods teddy bear. The toy department is a part of the children's section with approx. 7.400 m², which includes Sweet Street.
3. The Egyptian Escalator is pretty much in the middle of the department store and it connects 7 floors. Numerous columns, wall reliefs and sculptures in Egyptian style can be seen along the escalator. It was completed in 1992 and the total construction costs were approx. 30 million £.
4. The Fine Jewellery department is located on the ground floor and shows nobel jewellery from famous brands such as Tiffany and Cartier. The brilliant and high-class jewellery will make every woman's heart beat faster. Men will search for an emergency exit while an annual salary slides up on their wives finger.
5. The Superbrands department for ladies is located on the 1st floor and for men on the 2nd floor. In these areas, you will find the top designer fashion of such famous brands like Gucci, Prada, Valentino and Chanel. The unique presentation gives the luxury fashion the right frame.
6. The Harrods Gift Shop is located on the second floor. It is a good place to buy the typical souvenirs on your London trip. Especially the tea boxes and the cookie boxes from their own brand are very popular.
7. A picnic in the park is very much liked by Londoners and is a British tradition. The close proximity from Harrods to Hyde Park offers perfect conditions for that. Food Halls have a wide selection of delicacies from which you can choose and are perfect for a picnic shopping. The close Hyde Park has plenty of space in the green. The perfect end for an exquisite shopping stroll!
The Harrods motto is Omnia Omnibus Ubique, which is Latin for "all things for all people, everywhere" ~ This speaks so true for Harrods indeed!
#FollowMeToEatLa #FollowMeToEatLaInLondon #AuntieLillyInLondon #London #Throwback #ThisIsHarrods #Harrods
Do Drop A 'LIKE' & 'FOLLOW' Me At Follow Me To Eat La - Malaysian Food Blog For More Happy Eats!