Disable Copy paste

Saturday 23 March 2019

HAKKA NOODLES IN KLANG RESTORAN HAKKA FOOD FAIR

HAKKA NOODLES IN KLANG
RESTORAN HAKKA FOOD FAIR
HAKKA NOODLES in Restoran Hakka Food Fair At Taman Eng Ann, Klang ~  It's been a while since I last tasted such springy Hakka noodles in town. So naturally, it deserves a write up on my food blog again. Read on ...


RESTORAN HAKKA FOOD FAIR 
No. 14, Lorong Kasawari 8
Taman Eng Ann
41150 Klang
Tel 03-3342 1217
Monday-Sunday 7:30am-4pm


Jalan-Jalan Cari Na Tuk Kong in Klang but found a very yummy HAKKA NOODLES! 

You see, my hubby and I were in Klang shopping or searching for a Datuk Kong - Na Tuk Kong statue in this bustling old town at Taman Eng Ann and chance upon this shop - Restoran Hakka Food Fair in this old part of the Klang town. 


Very Spacious & Airy Place To Dine 

It was a surprising find for me as I didn't intend to have my lunch here but the sight of many locals patronising the restaurant caught my eye. I also noticed they only sell two kinds of dishes that's Hakka Noodles and Hakka Yong Tau Foo.  I told hubby, Uncle Hong, "Ini macam also so many people come to eat - then it must be something very nice, wei! 

Hakka Noodles
RM 6.50

Noodle-licious Al Dente Hakka Noodles

The Hakka Noodles is excellent – the handmade noodles are al dente and springy, mixed well with tasty minced pork and meatballs. The minced pork black sauce was just perfect - not too sweet nor too oily goes wonderfully coating each strand of the slippery noodles, so yummy!

Biggest Pot Of Minced Pork


 Mushroom With Chicken Feet, Curry Chicken, Sambal Prawns & Braised Mushroom 

Apart from the minced pork, you can choose from their selection of toppings such as pig trotters, mushroom with chicken feet, curry chicken, sambal prawns and braised mushroom. 

Pork Trotters Vinegar
RM 11

I haven't had good pork vinegar for a long time since many ones that I tried before was not up to marks, so naturally, if I see a good one, I must give it a try.

Pork vinegar gets top marks from me, it was thick and rich very gelatinous leaving a sticky texture in your mouth after drinking the sauce. It was good to the last drop of the delicious sweet-sourish vinegar sauce.

Pork Trotters With Rice

To finish up the delicious pork vinegar, we order an extra plate of white rice (RM 2) and savouring every single spoon of the rich-tasting sauce.

Barley Foo Chuk Drink
RM 3

Order this Barley Foo Chuk (Fu Chok Yee Mai) as it quite good too with the milky thick drink served with gingko nuts and barley too.

Do check this place out if you happen to be in Klang, sure to make your tummy happy one la.


Location Map To RESTORAN HAKKA FOOD FAIR


Do Drop A 'LIKE' & 'FOLLOW' Me At Follow Me To Eat La - Malaysian Food Blog For More Happy Eats!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.