Auntie Lilly's Kitchen Recipe
Steamed Japanese Egg Tofu With Minced Pork & Egg
Greetings All Egg Lovers! Auntie Lilly is excited to share one of my daughter's favourite nutritious and healthy egg dish ~ Steamed Japanese Egg Tofu With Minced Pork & Egg Recipe with all the Egg fans out there. Read more for Full Recipe!
New eggy dish created with just 3 ingredients of egg, Japanese egg tofu and minced pork. Improvised to create a new Steamed Egg Tofu With Minced Pork & Egg for dinner!
This is just another simple and delicious dish meal to prepare within minutes with totally minimal and effortless preparation. The tofu remains soft and silky smooth after steaming while the minced pork adds flavour to the sauce. I'm sure your family will love it too!
Nothing beats this amazing one-pan egg tofu is cooked with minced pork and egg. This dish is one of our family favourite weeknight meals and will quickly become yours. This one is a keeper!
✔️ 2 Tubes Japanese Egg Tofu In Tube Form
✔️ 150 grams Minced Meat Pork (Can substitute to Chicken Meat)
✔️ 1 Egg
✔️ Chopped Spring Onions
✔️ 1 Teaspoon Oyster Sauce
✔️ 1 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
✔️ Sprinkle Sesame Oil
✔️ Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Combine minced pork with oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, chopped spring onions, salt and pepper. Marinate well in a bowl. Marinade for a minimum of 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Arrange minced pork & egg tofu on a plate
- Steamed under high heat for 5-8 mins till pork is cooked
- Pour in the beaten egg (1 Egg: 2 Water) after season with salt or soya sauce
- This time lower heat to steam for 5-6 mins till set
- Served immediately while hot
Steamed under high heat for 5-8 mins till pork is cooked
Easy to prepare, nutritious and healthy. Not only it looks good and tastes even better. My son loved it to the max that night. A Tummy Happy Son equals to a Happy Mommy!
Try it out & Bon Appetit
Like & Support Auntie Lilly at lillykan8 https://www.tiktok.com/@lillykan8 🥰
#FollowMeToEatLa #Egg #Tofu #DudukDiamDiam #StaySafe #DudukRumah #FightCovid19
Connect With Us FollowMeToEatLa - The Malaysian Food Blog
Facebook Fan Page: www.facebook.com/FollowMeToEatLa
YouTube Channel: Youtube.com/c/FollowMeToEatLa