Disable Copy paste

Monday 3 April 2023

The Hainan Story At Jewel Changi Airport In Singapore

The Hainan Story Bakery At Jewel Changi Airport In Singapore
Happy Eats At The Hainan Story Bakery

After a long flight, my first priority upon arriving at Singapore's Jewel Changi Airport was to find a good place to eat. I had heard about The Hainan Story, a popular Hainanese coffee shop located inside the airport, and decided to give it a try.

Short Video On YouTube


The Hainan Story
78 Airport Boulevard
#B2-201/202
Jewel Changi
Singapore 819666
Opening hours: Daily 8am to 10pm
Tel: 9761 4556

Kopi C
$2.10

As soon as I entered the coffee shop, I was greeted by the warm aroma of freshly brewed coffee. I ordered a cup of Kopi C, which is black coffee with sugar and evaporated milk. The coffee was strong and flavorful, just the way I like it.


As I was sipping my coffee, I noticed a promotion for Hainanese buns – buy Three for $5. I couldn't resist the offer and decided to try two different types of buns – the Truffle Mushroom bun, Otak Bun and the Volcano Floss bun.

 Otak Bun & Volcano Floss Bun 

Truffle Mushroom Bun

The Truffle Mushroom Bun was filled with a generous amount of truffle-infused mushroom and bursting with umami flavour. The Volcano Floss Bun, on the other hand, had a crispy exterior and was filled with savoury pork floss. The Otak Bun was a savoury bun filled with tasty otak-otak. All three buns were delicious and exceeded my expectations.

The Hainan Story is famous for its signature Hainanese bakes, traditional kueh, and cakes. I would highly recommend this coffee shop to anyone who is looking for snacks or small bites at affordable prices. The quality of the food is exceptional and the service is top-notch.

Overall, my dining experience at The Hainan Story was fantastic. I left the coffee shop feeling satisfied and energized for the rest of my journey. If you're ever at Jewel Changi Airport, be sure to stop by The Hainan Story and try out their delicious Hainanese bakes and coffee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.