Disable Copy paste

Sunday 26 March 2023

Tasty Old School Flavour Curry Laksa At PHOON KEE Jalan Pasar In Pudu Kuala Lumpur

PHOON KEE Jalan Pasar In Pudu
Tasty Old School Flavour Curry Laksa
Hey foodies! I recently had a chance to visit Phoon Kee in Jalan Pasar, Pudu, and I must say, their Fish Ball Noodles are amazing! But that's not all they're known for. They have a hot selling dish on their menu - Curry Laksa - and I finally got to try it out this time around.

PHOON KEE Fish Ball Noodles
In Front Of RHB Bank
(Next To Porridge Stall)
Jalan Seladang
Off Jalan Pasar
Pudu
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Opens 4pm To 9pm
CLOSED On Sunday

Let me tell you, this Curry Laksa is worth the hype. Creamy with fragrant serai and spices, it has an old-school flavour that's just perfect. It's not too spicy, but it's packed with flavours that will make your taste buds dance with joy.

The toppings were generous, with poached chicken, fish cakes, and tau foo pok adding to the already fantastic flavour. The combination of flavours and textures was just perfect, and I found myself savouring every bite.

I've heard that this Curry Laksa sells out quickly, but I was lucky enough to get there early this time. Trust me, it's worth the effort of getting there early to try it out.

Overall, Phoon Kee in Jalan Pasar, Pudu, is definitely worth a visit. Their Fish Ball Noodles are a must-try, and their Curry Laksa is a close second. So, if you're around Pudu, be sure to drop by and share your verdict with me!

PS: Sorry, this post got 1x food photo, cause I'm too hungry & ate mine before "Camera Eats"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.