Disable Copy paste

Saturday 22 June 2024

Menu Rahmah RM 3.90 Nasi Kukus Ayam Goreng Berempah Di Pekan Sungei Besi

Menu Rahmah RM 3.90 
Nasi Kukus Ayam Goreng Berempah Di Pekan Sungei Besi
The Best Cheap Lunch Ever for Auntie Lilly Today! I had some good cheap eats from one of my Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan gastronomical journeys that I must share with my foodie readers.

Watch My Video On SHORTS

PT54 NASI KUKUS AYAM BEREMPAH ASLI KELANTAN
Jalan Suasa 6,
Pekan Sungai Besi,
57000 Kuala Lumpur
Mr Awie at 012- 962 6622
Available For LUNCH
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/da42nxnRoxnPEUfM7

Roadside Stall, You Can Never Miss!

My hubby and I chanced upon this RM 3.90 NASI KUKUS AYAM GORENG BEREMPAH stall along the main road near Sungai Besi Market. 


Each Packet Will Come With This Kuah Kari Ayam & Sambal Belacan!

#EconomyMalayRice is a dish all Malaysians would love! Nothing beats a plate of steamed rice topped with tender and juicy deep-fried chicken and doused with flavourful Kuah Kari Ayam; it's simply the best comfort food ever.

You Can Choose Your  Ayam Goreng Berempah Here!

Crazy Cheap, where to find? For just RM 3.90, you get a large portion of NASI KUKUS with AYAM GORENG BEREMPAH, which comes with very spicy SEDAP KUAH KARI AYAM and super addictive SAMBAL BELACAN. I can vouch for the Kuah kari & Sambal belacan, #sedapgila la! 


I had my cravings fixed today; what about you? Nak MURAH LAGI SEDAP MALAY food comes here, dun say I never Bojio ah! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.