Disable Copy paste

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Aesthetic Experience With ULTHERAPY with Dr Kee Yong Seng @Premier Clinic Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI)

ULTHERAPY
Facial Lifting and Tightening Without a Surgery 

My age never quite bothered me until recently when I felt like it's catching up with me. I don't have any issues with self-esteem or vanity, but I would be excited if I could take a few years off.  I do want to look my best at any age that I am. 

My 51st Birthday Shot of Me

Awesome Bloggers Family of Mine 
Uncle Hong of bestrestauranttoeat.blogspot.com,  Me, my son, Clarrisha Hong clarrishahong.blogspot.com, & Carmen Hong of www.carmenhong.com   
(From left to right)

I just turned 51 years old last December. I have 2 daughters in their early twenties and a young teenage son. For the last 3 years, I started noticing signs of ageing on my face. I have had Botox on my forehead, crows feet (eye wrinkles) and fillers for the sunken area in my laughter lines (nasolabial folds) near my mouth. These procedures which help to lift my face are non-invasive as compared to the usual surgery procedures.

Click here for my blog post on my Botox and Fillers treatments
  
My aim was to do little procedures to maintain and slightly slow down my aging process by reversing those sags and bags that are starting to creep in. I don't want to end up looking too fake or stretched out. I do want to look like myself 5 or 10 years ago. 

My 51st  Birthday Treat 
With Compliments from Manhattan Fish Market

I do want to look my best, yet I still look just like myself. Well, I was totally thrilled when I was offered by Premier Clinic to review their latest Ultherapy HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) treatment, one of their beauty and aesthetic treatments. I am very lucky as this couldn't have came at a better time especially since I just passed fifty years of age last month. Seeing that I am growing older by the day, I would need an effective solution to my ageing problem.   

Well, this led me to the practice of Dr Kee Yong Seng at Premier Clinic in Taman Tun Dr Ismail  to test out Ultherapy treatment. I found that Dr Kee is a very warm and charming doctor as he took the time to answer my questions patiently and explained the treatment to me. 

During the consultation, Dr Kee determined if I am a suitable candidate for Ultherapy HIFU treatment as well as addressed my concerns or worries I may have. I felt comfortable and was put at ease by his utmost professionalism, and I have confidence in this non-invasive skin tightening and lifting procedure I am going to have later.         


Ulthera Machine

ULTHERAPY
  • The only non-invasive procedure FDA-Approved to lift skin on the brow, neck, and under the chin.
  • Ultrasound procedure that simulates the production of new collagen and elastin deep within the skin.
  • Non-surgically lifts and tightens skin tissue, even on the decollete with no downtime.

A surgery-free micro lift is precisely what Ultherapy purports to offer. "This is a non-invasive skin lifting procedure. It's using a HIFU, which stands for 'High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound', this procedure will be bypassing the skin layers delivering focused ultrasound energy bypass the skin surface go deep into the skin making hot multiple hot spots, " explained Dr Kee. "Compare to other non-invasive procedures of skin-lifting treatment, I would say Ultherapy can give you the most maximum lifting results," added Dr Kee.

He also mentioned that Ulthera is using ultrasound and so, this is a very safe technology bypassing the skin surface, which means that there is no heat being delivered to the surface itself. It goes deep into the dermis at depths of up to 4.5mm and delivers a high temperature of hot spots. Ultrasound procedure stimulates or triggers our skin to undergo a skin remodelling process, producing new collagen and elastin deep within the skin.

As we age, the collagen in our skin weakens and elastin starts to break down, causing the skin to become more lax. Unlike lasers and radio-frequency which penetrates the skin from outside in, Ultherapy works from the inside out to lift and tighten skin non-invasively. To my understanding, the skin's response to this ultrasound energy by stimulating the growth of fresh, new collagen and elastin.    

Only ONE Treatment Session is required to rejuvenate your skin; you may notice an immediate improvement in your skin after the session, but it is more likely that the progressive results will become more apparent over the next 2-3 months. This gives the collagen time to take effect over your skin, tightening it to reduce wrinkles and signs of aging in the areas treated.

I was there to get zapped with the latest beauty technology, a simple procedure that promised to kick-start my skin's deadbeat collagen. With hopes to get positive results to reveal a lifting and tightening of my skin over 2-3 months' time, back to a more youthful and radiant me!

I am eager to see what results the next 2 to 3 months will bring for me. Dr Kee explained that the optimum results of lifting and toning come over few months later because collagen-building process takes time. Further improvements can appear up to 6 months after a procedure. 

I shall be heading back to the clinic for my follow-up consultation in two months' time. Look out for my final post as I’ll be updating here about the whole process and the procedures together with the result of this Ultherapy treatment. I can't wait for the next few weeks to finally see and share with you the end results of it all.

Do follow me on my blog and if you want to know anything else, don’t hesitate to ask in the comments below! XOXO

Premier Clinic 
Dr Kee Yong Seng: www.KLaesthetic.com
Aesthetics Skin & Laser Treatments
No. 31 Jalan Wan Kadir 2
Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI)
60000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 7732 5522 / 012-662 5552

Business Hours
TUE-SAT 10.00am-7.00pm
SUN/MON/PH Closed

Website: premier-clinic.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Premier.Aesthetic
Instagram : premier_clinic
Email: contactus@premier-clinic.com

Check Out More Reviews of my Aesthetic Experiences at Premier Clinic by clicking here:



Drop a 'LIKE' in my page for my latest review

13 comments:

  1. I do want to look my best, yet I still look just like myself. Well, I was totally thrilled when I was offered by Premier Clinic to review their latest Ultheraphy HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) treatment, one of their beauty and aesthetic treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments. Yes as compare to other non-invasive procedures of skin-lifting treatment, I would say Ultherapy can give you the most maximum lifting results.

      Delete
  3. Great Look but we are also provide the best treatment of ultherapy It is a treatment that works with the help of sound energy. It is intended to correct the damage caused by gravity and aging to the skin. Ulthera system uses the sound energy to correct the problems by gradually improving the condition of the skin. may client use our this new treatment and get 100% results further info visit Ultherapy Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are many clinics which are providing the facelift treatments in dubai. DHC is providing the best hair transplant treatments in dubai.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read a lot of information regarding facelift online.As we age, our skin loses its elasticity and begins to sag. This process can leave your face looking tired and worn, with deep wrinkles, hollow cheeks, jowls and loose skin in the lower face and neck. Facelift can address all of these issues and help you look 10 or even 20 years younger.Facelift in Dubai.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much was the treatment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can contact Premier Clinic for more information or log on to their Website for full pricing of Ultherapy treatments.

      Delete
  8. Thank you for providing the information. I am learning so much now.
    Ultherapy - Procedure in Non-Surgical Skin Tightening

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this informative post, nowadays everyone wants to look beautiful because beauty is symbol of Confidence. If you feel inner confidence you are able to stand in front of anyone and can respond with confidence. We are also serving for the Best salon services .We are providing best salon packages salon in kphb colony for women at very reasonable and affordable prices and further more salon in kphb colony for women.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing good knowledge with us. If you are looking for the Facial Aesthetics Courses in India, the rstclinics is one of the best clinics in Delhi, India. For more information visit us
    Facial Aesthetics Courses in Delhi
    Facial Aesthetics Courses in India

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing such a nice blog. It is a great experience for me.

    Visit here to get the best acne treatment

    best shampoo for hair loss

    Eyebrow Embroidery

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.