Disable Copy paste

Sunday 7 May 2023

Chef Yong Recipe: Signature Seafood Noodles At Bayan Club Taman Bukit Serdang Seri Kembangan Selangor

Discover the Hidden Gem of Taman Bukit Serdang: 
Chef Yong Recipe
Indulging in a culinary adventure is always a treat, and my recent dining experience at Chef Yong Recipe at Bayan Club Taman Bukit Serdang was nothing short of exceptional. This hidden gem is a must-visit for all foodies out there, and I was lucky enough to try two of their signature noodle dishes.

Check Out My YouTube Video

Chef Yong Recipe
杨记特色面馆

Bayan Club, Jalan BS 3/12
Taman Bukit Serdang
43300 Seri Kembangan
Selangor
HP 011-1121 2645
Google Map https://goo.gl/maps/Co4M1QLBYkWmpBqk6

Signature Seafood Noodles
RM 26 (Big)

First up was the Signature Seafood Noodles, and let me tell you, it was a flavour explosion in my mouth. The noodles were cooked to perfection, and the seafood was fresh and succulent. It came with a plethora of fresh seafood including Tiger Prawns, Patin Fillet, Squid, Clams and Scallops among others.

Tiger Prawn

Squid & Clam

The broth was mildly spicy, rich and savoury, and I could taste the depth of flavours in every spoonful. It was a dish that left me wanting more, and I couldn't resist going for seconds.

Pork Belly Soup Noodles
RM 11 (Big)

Next up was the Pork Belly Soup Noodles, and it was equally impressive. The pork belly was tender and juicy, and the broth was hearty and comforting. The noodles were the perfect texture, and I loved how the flavours of the pork belly and broth complemented each other so well. It was a dish that warmed my soul and left me feeling satisfied.

Overall, my dining experience at Chef Yong Recipe was a memorable one. The food was exceptional, and the service was top-notch. I highly recommend trying their Signature Seafood Noodle dishes, and I can't wait to go back and try more of their menu.

Menu To Choose From 

There are plenty of tasty noodles dishes to choose from on the menu, so don't miss out on this culinary experience! Visit Chef Yong Recipe at Bayan Club Taman Bukit Serdang today. If you're looking for a hidden gem to satisfy your cravings, Chef Yong Recipe at Bayan Club Taman Bukit Serdang is the place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.