Disable Copy paste

Tuesday 3 November 2020

HONEST REVIEW AT TRYANDREVIEW.COM FOR VAX ONEPWR BLADE 4 CORDLESS VACUUM CLEANER

HONEST REVIEW AT TRYANDREVIEW.COM
VAX ONEPWR BLADE 4 CORDLESS VACUUM CLEANER
HONEST REVIEW AT TRYANDREVIEW.COM FOR VAX ONE PWR BLADE 4 CORDLESS VACUUM CLEANER
Auntie Lilly was lucky to be selected by TryAndReview.Com to try out the latest VAX ONEPWR BLADE 4 VACUUM CLEANER recently. I have tried and used the Vax One Pwr Blade 4 for 2 weeks and here are the Pros & Cons with regards to this cordless vacuum cleaner. 


They are my honest opinion purely based on my personal observation and experience trying out the vacuum for 14 days at my home. I'm basically a very clean person that like my home to be dust-free and clutter-free most of the time. 

VAX ONE PWR BLADE 4 CORDLESS VACUUM CLEANER
Currently, I have 3 vacuum cleaners at home to help me to vacuum, dust, clean and mop the floor every day. My good helper is my favourite light and compact SHIMONO Vacuum Cleaner, the smart SUZUKA Robot Vacuum Cleaner and SAMSUNG Bagless Vacuum Cleaner.  

VAX ONE PWR BLADE 4 CORDLESS VACUUM CLEANER
Here's my summed up Pros & Cons for this Vax OnePwr Blade 4 in a summary.     

PROs 
Let me start with a positive review. I find it very convenient to use as it's cordless and can easily be taken from one room to another. Storage-wise is great as it's slim & compact, so it doesn't take up much space in the room. 

The suction is quite impressive and does a good job to suck up debris in a jiffy. The removable bin is also very handy and money-saving as we need not use any dust bag. I also like the special Dust tracker LED headlights as it was very useful when we're using it at the dark corner and nooks or at the storeroom for example. 

CONs 
Next, let me share what I don't fancy about this cordless vacuum. Firstly, it's quite heavy for me to move it about freely from one area to another. 

It's basically good for short and quick vacuuming duty and not for long usage for more than 10-15 mins as it can get tiring trying to move or manoeuvre the heavy vacuum from one room to another room. I experienced sore arms after using it to vacuum the whole floor in my home for around 10 mins.  

Next, it works best for carpeted floorings and marble floorings but not suited for the wooden floor as it's can easily leave mark or scratches on the delicate wooden floor. 

I had a bad experience when using it to vacuum my bedroom and there was a little tiny sand or debris, as the vacuum head is heavy - it practically pushes the sand particle around thus leaves a mark or scratch on my floor before it was sucked up. It was too heavy for me too, so I find it hard to push it at corners and trying hard not to knock into furniture. 

VAX ONE PWR BLADE 4 CORDLESS VACUUM CLEANER
Image Via reviewspot.co.uk

All-in-all, this cordless vacuum is handy and convenient for short and quick vacuum session but not suited for heavy-duty vacuum duties as it's might tires your arms easily. Great for carpet, tiles, marble but not wooden flooring. Great workouts though for those looking to work out muscles in your biceps! 

VAX ONE PWR BLADE 4 CORDLESS VACUUM CLEANER
For more details about VAX ONEPWR BLADE 4 CORDLESS VACUUM, check it out on this www.harveynorman.com.my You can purchase VAX ONE PWR BLADE 4 CORDLESS VACUUM at Harvey Norman priced at RM 2,199 now!



Connect With Us FollowMeToEatLa - The Malaysian Food Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.