Disable Copy paste

Saturday 8 July 2023

Mother's Day Celebration With Auntie Lilly's Favourite Street Food In Chinatown Kuala Lumpur

Mother's Day Celebration 2023 With
Auntie Lilly's Favourite Street Food In Chinatown Kuala Lumpur
Happiest Mommy On Mother's Day Celebration 2023 ~ I'm excited to share my experiences and celebrate this special day with her readers. In 2023, Auntie Lilly feels blessed as I have my daughter Carmen by her side, making it the best gift I could ask for. So grateful for her love and company. My children are my greatest blessing!

For Mother's Day Celebration this year, my daughter Carmen took time off from work in Singapore and flew back home to Malaysia to spend this special day with her mommy and family.

Foodie Auntie Lilly doesn't need fancy restaurant meals for Mother's Day Celebration! All I need is excellent company with delicious heritage stalls; eats are my perfect way to celebrate this special day!

Sweet Passion's Mother's Day "Tiramisu Cake"

Join me on my culinary journey as I combine my love for food and family in the most delightful way possible. All my happy eats for my Mother's Day celebration are from Chinatown to The Queen's Restaurant at Peel Road.  

Chinatown ~ Shin Kee Beef Noodles

~ Chinatown ~ 
Kopi Kaw Kaw (茶王King of Tea)

~ Chinatown ~ 
清记怡保沙河粉 Petaling Street Cing Kei Prawn Hor Fun

~ Peel Road At The Queen's Restaurant ~
Ah Wah Siew Kai Yik (Grill Chicken Wings)

Steamed Fish

Through my blog, I aim to inspire other moms and food enthusiasts with delicious recipes and heartwarming stories of motherhood. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.