Disable Copy paste

Wednesday 28 June 2023

HONG KONG FOOD: 深仔記 Sham Tsai Kee Wonton Noodles House In Hong Kong

 深仔記 Sham Tsai Kee Wonton Noodles House In Hong Kong

Jalan Jalan Cari Makan at around tea time at Park Central Shopping Mall in Tseung Kwan O and chance upon this noodles house and decided to give them a try after checking out their Tea Time offer with prices starting from HK$ 38 onwards! 
   
Watch My Short Video On www.youtube.com/shorts

Sham Tsai Kee Noodle House serves my fave bowl of wonton noodles. Their wonton noodles are springy, smooth, full of egg flavour and do not have an alkaline flavour, totally bursting with authentic flavour. 

深仔記
Sham Tsai Kee Noodles House
Shop 137F, 1st Floor
Park Central
9 Tong Tak Street
Tseung Kwan O
Hong Kong
Tel.: 2109 2188
Opening Hours Daily
Mon To Fri: 11am - 12am

Sat/Sun & Public Holidays: 10:30 - 12am

The wontons are large and filled with chunky pieces of fresh prawns, so every bite is like you're eating a plump prawn. Each wonton is perfectly wrapped in thin, delicate dumpling skin with a ‘goldfish tail’.

The broth is mild and well-seasoned. It complements the noodles and wontons rather than overpowering or underwhelming the dish as a whole. Their in-house chilli oil is also quite fragrant and punchy. Just the right amount of heat for me.

Love the fact the price is so affordable at HK$ 38 with a bowl of Shrimp Wonton Noodles + Chinese Tea too! Nothing too fancy or modern here, just delicious food and quick service.

The wontons at Sham Tsai Kee remind me of the ones I used to eat when I was a child in Setapak. It takes me back to those special moments that I had with my mom while eating wontons. That's why Wonton Noodles are always my favourite noodles and have a special place in my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.