Chinese New Year is the festival that represents togetherness, great food and quality time spent with family members and friends. However, the locals will most likely celebrate it at home this year to stay safe. In order to help Malaysians dine in from the comfort of their homes without compromising the food quality or feeling stressed about food preparation, Klook has curated a series of festive menus and gift set options that are available for users to do takeaway or have it delivered to their doorsteps within a few clicks on its app.
● From steamboat dinner sets, yee sang to festive gift sets, Malaysians can count on Klook’s festive options this year to “Cow-Tim” Chinese New Year (CNY) preparation
● Klook celebrates the occasion with useful recommendations and irresistible deals: a CNY-themed live stream episode on the Klook App and the Wheel of Fortune lucky spin on for users to win Klook vouchers of up to 88% off
● Consumers who are also staying home and staying safe can also elevate their angpow gifting with Klook’s e-Gift card, allowing the recipient to enjoy thousands of experiences and with no expiry date
Klook will also be celebrating the occasion with two key elements as part of the Chinese New Year campaign. On 5 February, a Livestream event hosted by top content creators will take place on the Klook App and share more on Klook’s festive meals. Users are also in for a treat with the Wheel of Fortune game on the campaign page to win Klook vouchers up to 88% off. Anyone who is looking for alternative ways to gift ang paos can also consider Klook’s CNY themed e-Gift Card as one of the options as it has no expiry date.
Klook has compiled some of the worthy CNY related items in the table below. Be sure to check out the CNY campaign page for the full list of promotions.
Delivery and Takeaway
Festive Dinner Set
- Tao Chinese Cuisine at Intercontinental Kuala Lumpur (Set menus with items such as poon choi and yee sang)
- Nook at Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral (Rocking Roast set with items such as Tao roasted Hong Kong style London duck and soft shell crab with passion fruit sauce yee dang)
- Beauty in The Pot (3 types of steamboat options)
- The Tavern HotPot (Seafood prosperity poon choi hotpot set)
- Quan’s Kitchen at Four Points by Sheraton Kuala Lumpur, Chinatown (Yee Sang and CNY meal set with items such as crispy fish satay and double boiled fish maw consume with matsutake and dry scallop)
Yee Sang to “lou” for a good year ahead!
- The Courtyard at Pavilion Hotel Kuala Lumpur (One of the Yee Sang options includes salmon yee sang with hokkigai and jellyfish flower)
- Nook at Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral (One of the Yee Sang options includes shimmering silver bait Yee Sang)
- Quan’s Kitchen at Four Points by Sheraton Kuala Lumpur, Chinatown (One of the Yee Sang options includes Opulence Yee Sang with ingredients from chilli soft shell crab, crispy fish satay, chicken floss rice crackers to Tanjung Malim T’Lur caviar)
- Salad Atelier (Meatless and salmon yee sang options available)
Festive Gift Ideas
- Ox-picious CNY Gift Set by Purple Cane (4 types of CNY themed tea sets)
- Kintry Food Artisanal Snacks (Festive packaging combo sets with snacks such as salted egg yolk potato crisps, oat cookies with choc chips and pandan gula Melaka granola)
- Legend of Tea’s Tea Gift Set (3 types of CNY themed tea sets)
- Summer Pots’ CNY Flower Basket (4 types of flowers arrangements with CNY decoration)
CNY themed Klook e-Gift Card
Looking to elevate your CNY gifting game? Consider Klook e-Gift Card with CNY themed design available as one of your angpow gifting options as the gift card has no expiry date and provide recipients with access to thousands of interesting experiences and activities
Here are the 3 simple steps on how to gift someone a Klook e-Gift Card:
- Choose the gift card design and value
- Enter the sender, recipient and delivery details
- Leave your personalised note and proceed to check out! The recipient will receive an email to claim the e-gift card