Disable Copy paste

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Bavarian Bierhaus : Heavenly Dessert - Italian Tiramisu @Jalan Pinang by FollowMeToEatLa

 Dreamy Dessert : Italian Tiramisu

Wrapping up the meal was none other than Tiramisu, a dessert synonymous with Italian cuisine. Tiramisu meaning "pick me up" or "lift me up" in the Italian language. It is made of ladyfingers (light and sweet sponge cakes shaped like a large finger dipped in coffee), layered with a whipped mixture of egg yolks and mascarpone cheese and flavoured with cocoa.

RM 18 per serving

This clever combination of sweet mascarpone cheese, lady finger, coffee and cacao grappa was wickedly delicious. It is bound to leave any dessert lover wanting more. I have to admit that I’m very picky when it comes to dessert, but this has totally won my heart because I couldn’t stop eating it. 

The Mascarpone cheese was very smooth in texture with no lumps or graininess. An intensely rich Italian triple cream dessert cheese, milky and slightly sweet, sometimes with a tangy finish. I was deeply impressed. Feeling satiated ending with such an unforgettable sweet note of the Italian Tiramisu. 


Bavarian Bierhaus
G8, Ground Floor
Wisma UOA II
No. 21, Jalan Pinang
50450Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2166 7268




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.